Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nothing helps!

For those among you who thought decorations would improve our Charlie Brown Christmas tree, I would say...

...NOT!


Hmm, perhaps the miniaturization setting on my camera will help.

...NOT!


Fisheye lens?

...NOT!


Utter darkness?


...MAYBE!

Gordon loves it, I think it's hideous. It's a draw!

While snowshoeing in the woodlot today, I found the stump of this poor tree and counted 19 years of rings. NINETEEN YEARS this white spruce grew in the forest, only to be brought into a too-warm house, tarted up like a cheap tramp, mocked for two weeks, then tossed outside to compost. Oh so very wrong!!

And on that note, I leave you with this very relevant video...






6 comments:

  1. I think your tree is perfectly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my husband thanks you profusely, Vicki! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has its charms Knatolee. Any tree cut down with what looked like and electric carving knife has got to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw bless it, you're being very harsh on the poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best tree I ever saw. Gordon can do no wrong to my eyes. It's true that my eyes are getting old...Hahaha!

    Bonne et Heureuse Année à toute la maisonnée. Et, comme on dit au Québec: Le Paradis à la fin de vos jours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good grief people, is Gordon paying you to say all these lovely things about his tree? HAHAHAHA!! And Claude, you are hilarious. Gordon already likes you a lot. Now you'll be even more popular with him!

    Et bonne, bonne, BONNE année, Claude! "La Paradis à la fin de vos jours", j'aime ça!
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!