Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yes, it's him again...

I promise to do a post on something other than Julius tomorrow, like maybe the bathroom wallpaper I am currently stripping.

"Hello, my adoring fans. You will be pleased to know that I am feeling much, much better, despite the loss of three of my four canine teeth Yes, cats have canine teeth. Appalling, isn't it? You'd think they could have come up with a better name, like maybe 'tiger teeth'! Or 'freedom fangs'. Or 'mouse-killing incisors'!"

"Feel free to drink in the glory of my feline splendour!"


"Okay, that's great, now go away now. I vant to be alone!"

6 comments:

  1. I personally vote for freedom fangs! And that is one gorgeous belly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see the big fellow looking better! He is so handsome

    Woed verification - pooma, How appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see puddy tat is up to his old tricks. Welcome back Julius Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could just rub his belly!
    Glad to see Julius back to his ol' self...well minus 3 fangs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:51 am

    Oh, it's so nice to see him feelin' good again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is back to his normal self, and he seems extra-happy, probably because he's not in pain anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!