Thursday, May 05, 2011

Remember that draw? We have winners!


OKAY! Remember waaaay back in March when I said I'd have a draw to celebrate my 1,000th post, and blah blah blah promised to do the draw on April 11th? Now it's May 5th and I've finally done the draw (a little late; okay, a lot late but this ain't Price Waterhouse!) and I am here to announce the winners of the draw. I was going to photograph the whole draw process, but I was too lazy so you'll just have to trust me. No bribes were accepted, no favouritism was shown. You should have sent money to Gordon while you had the chance!

I crumpled up pieces of paper with all your names on them, and Gordon blindly picked the winners.

And the winner of the Blu-Ray Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Rings DVD is


 

The winner of the MYSTERY GIFT (for those without Blu-ray DVD or living in a country outside North America and not able to use North American DVDs) is 


Jams O'Donnell of The Poor Mouth

(Is that lettering obnoxious enough?)

This is nice, because I won a CD on Jams' blog many moons ago, so the universe has rewarded him for his generosity.


 Jams and Marilyn, can you send me your snail-mailing addresses at the email address in my profile (nbr at grinninggeckodesign dot  com), and I shall post your gifties promptly, or at least, more promptly than I drew names.
(Marilyn, I think I have your address somewhere but could you send it to me again?)

Congratulations, Jams and Marilyn and thank you all for reading!! To those who lost, stick around. I'm sure I'll come up with another giveaway at some future date.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!

    Just so I know what I missed; what was the mystery prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. I won a bike once and drove it to Canadian Tire, parked it outside while I went in to buy a lock and came out to NO BIKE. I had it 3 days. So that's the kind of luck I have. Thanks for stopping by, Natalie. Yep, if you ever come to CP we will treat you to a dinner of Fish and Chips. I'm not sure if it is as good as the real English stuff but it sure tastes fine to me. Hugs, Deb=^..^=x5

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm humbled. And looking forward to watching the DVD. I've heard mixed reviews. I think it's one of those "OMIGAWD BEST MOVIE EVER" or "meh" Thank you Knat. On to the next 1,000

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:58 am

    Woot woot! Congrats to the winners and here's to many many more wonderful blog posts at Knatolee's World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just curious...what was the mystery gift?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Knatolee I am honoured. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!!!!! Let the winners receive the booty!! Congrats! I'll be waiting for the next drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jams, if you are reading, stop now.

    The mystery gift was a selection of my photo greeting cards!

    Deb, that is a really sad story about your bike, but I would love to have fish and chips with you sometime!

    Marilyn, the DVD is mailed and we'll see how many months it takes Canada Post to get it to the prairies.

    CogDis, I am aiming for a record number of posts this year. :_)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!