Friday, March 19, 2010

Kitten kaboodle

First, the ever-lovely Naomi, peeking out from behind my computer over the heart-spotted giraffe I got for Valentine's Day. I will refrain from ranting about the book wallpaper border I still haven't stripped from my office walls.

And poor Julius, who I rushed off to the vet yesterday. Seems some bug gave him a bite, and one side of his face swelled up like a balloon. He got some antibiotics and anti-inflammatories and is looking a whole lot better today, thank goodness. Still a little ways to go, but it's not scaring me now! He will be back to his usual handsome self asap.

5 comments:

  1. Always nice to see your fabulous kitties! Sorry to hear about poor Julius - hope the swelling goes down soon! (Marvin had a spider bite before on his lip and he actually looked quite comically - but I felt bad too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Julius is on the mend. He is one handsome beastie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Julius, hop he feels better soon.

    I will vote.

    We just finished breakfast breakfast, French toast with Nutella, Banana, Henrietta's fresh eggs, Strawberries and whipped cream. YUMMY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor baby! Looks like he was in a prize fight and lost. Glad to hear he got all those meds from the vet to fix him up. Cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was looking better on Friday, but now I'm not sure. We'll see how he's doing tomorrow (Monday.) He's happy enough, at least. I want my handsome orange man all back to normal. Thanks for the good thoughts.

    Willie, that breakfast sounded DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!