Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun with Photo Booth...

Ahhh, if only I had had Photo Booth as a child. If only Mac computers had been invented when I was a child! Wait, I still have my inner child...

My evil twin, Natasha with her brain-sucking accomplice the Evil Gordini as their familiar, Julius, looks on, surely pondering the insanity of humans.


Instant facelift.

Tower of power!
Hmmm... it looks like I have a moustache. I assure you, I don't.


I'm just too negative these days, ar ar ar!


As my mother's voice rings in my ears: "It's going to stay like that!"


Peace and love, people, peace and love!

4 comments:

  1. Dammit, this thing was supposed to publish on Tuesday morning. Oh well.

    Good thing I never plan to run for government!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. looks like you guys had fun. and you look real pretty in the last pic =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look OK to me in every pic. Hardly see any difference. Was there supposed to be? Have fun, guys! Life is short....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:26 pm

    "I'm too negative these days" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH God you just KILL me HAHAHHAHAHAHA. I love that "you're face will stay that way" too
    HAHAHHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!