Friday, March 26, 2010

Julius Haiku

I had no spare time this week but my art trading cards meeting is tomorrow, so this afternoon I whipped together these, using doubles of photos I've taken of the esteemed Mr. Julius Kitty over the years! (That was one hell of a run-on sentence!) Julius telepathically dictated the haiku to me. I am but his slave.

Julius turns ten this year. He showed up at our door one winter when we were living in Nova Scotia, and never left. He loves fish, thinks dogs are scum, and looks down his nose at three-legged boy cats who try to beat him up (that's you, Alex!)

9 comments:

  1. Dictating Haikus
    he can. Okeydokey. And?
    What's about eggs?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Julius think
    he would win human's hearts with
    smart words?...He just did!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's still a handsome boy!! And now, a STAR! He'll be signing autographs soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect cat haikus
    insult the reader. Glory
    to every feline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta get me
    One of these.
    Yes, I want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you prefer a
    cat who cannot read and write?
    Yep!...Meow will suffice,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Haikus. Julius has you under his dew claw!

    Grovel human scum
    Felines are your overlords
    Hear me roar MEEEEEEEEOOOOWWW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... Julius rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The haikus are FANTASTIC!! Jams, Gordon's favourite was yours. :)

    Grateful, yes I am,
    Such great commenters to have!
    Geniuses, all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!