Thursday, March 18, 2010

Confession is good for the soul...

You know that sock I thought I lost in Ottawa a little while back? The one I had just finished knitting? Uh, I found it. In my big knitting bag. Into which it had fallen after I placed my little knitting bag on top of it. Meanwhile I ordered new yarn to make Gordon another pair of socks! So now we're back in business and he's getting TWO pairs of socks.

I don't know whether to feel really happy I found the sock, or really bummed that my brain is turning to middle-aged mush. Either way, I can stop screaming now!

5 comments:

  1. I told you it would show up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whether to feel really happy I found the sock, or really bummed that my brain is turning to middle-aged mush.

    Turning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found the sock! I'm missing socks too. I think Morgan is stashing them somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Middle-aged mush??? What sock??? LOL Maybe you should make an extra sock just in case one goes missing again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginny, you were right.

    HWB, bite me!

    Callie, those dogs can be sneaky! :)

    Paula... who am I? Where am I? ;) Was I knitting a sock? HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!