Friday, June 05, 2009

Katie of the Sonoran Desert -- buy buy buy!

Katie of the Sonoran Desert, the children's book I illustrated, (more like friggin' gave BIRTH to) is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com! I have yet to hold the damn thing in my hands but FINALLY you can stop thinking I have been imagining this whole project!! I don't see it on amazon.ca yet but I'm hoping it shows up eventually. I'll keep you posted, but right now I am off to celebrate with chocolate.

The book is bilingual English/Spanish, with a really great educational section at the back. And look, I put such a dainty, restrained ad for it in my sidebar! ;)

9 comments:

  1. Oh Yay! I'm ordering one for the baby's library! (What? Doesn't every kid get their own library?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:04 pm

    How can I get a copy autographed by the illustrator?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, let me work that one out! :)

    And yes Lauren, all babies and kids need their own library!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you get copies in time for Art Fayre? I'd like one for my grandkids, autographed of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alas, Frannie, they won't be shipped until at least June 22, because the printer screwed up the covers and all 5,000 have to be reprinted. Otherwise I would have probably had them by now. Bummer!

    Also we asked to get it up on amazon.ca as well. Stay tuned for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll buy two (just don't tell NB that), but I'll wait until I see it on amazon dot ca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Nat!! I love the illustration on the front of the book. I'd love to get a signed copy for my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beeyootiful - I also want the autographed by the illustrator version.
    Where's my hedgehog head?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!
    The cover looks lovely. Can't wait to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!