Thursday, March 29, 2012

Please support me in the Friends for Life walk-a-thon!

On May 26, Gordon and I will be participating in the OSPCA Friends for Life Walk-a-thon. My goal is to raise $1,000 in pledges, and Gordon's aiming for the same. Would you consider sponsoring me (or Gordon) with a donation? All donations over $10 are tax deductible.

We are big supporters of the OSPCA and the Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry OSPCA shelter in particular. We adopted our tripod kitty Alex there in 2007, after he was found in a leghold trap. Some kind soul turned him in, his rear leg was amputated, and he was adopted out to us six weeks later. The shelter staff and volunteers there work hard for the animals and deserve everyone's support!

If you would consider sponsoring me or the Bearded one, you can visit our individual pages and click on the "Support Natalie" or "Support Gordon" button. My page is here. And Gordon's page is here. They accept Visa, MC and Amex, and I think you can also send me a cheque. Of course you don't need to sponsor both of us. Perhaps you'll feel pity for poor Gordon, who is lagging behind me, and choose his page in order to boost his sagging spirits. HAHAHAHA!

If you enjoy my blog and feel like you would like to do something for me, this is your chance. And if you can't, that's fine too! All good wishes are appreciated, monetary or not. Alex-kitty and friends thank you from the bottom of their furry hearts!



Scroll down to previous post for more kitty cuteness!

6 comments:

  1. Go Gordon! Go Knatolee! Walk for me, both of you. Run.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will walk extra fast for you, Claude! Gordon and I both really appreciate your kind support.

      Delete
  2. And thank you for sharing your interesting life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I like hearing about your amazing life too. :)

      Delete
  3. What a great cause! Walk fast!!

    P.S. Can you email - I want to see if I can buy an illustration/logo from you. I'll provide more details.
    Thanks! shelleyupnorth @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed you, Shelley. If it doesn't show up, let me know!

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!