Saturday, March 03, 2012

Feline nursemaids

I've got some pretty good nursemaids looking after me while I get rid of this annoying cold...



Emily and Alex are working to keep my leg warm!



Alex also functions as an electric blanket!



Julius pretends to care, but really doesn't.



Emily is attempting to cure me with her adorableness.



Alex has been cheating on Naomi. He's a feline bigamist!

Then Gordon came to keep me company for a while...


Alex and Julius never usually sit this close to each other! They don't look impressed.



Naomi, hoever, is quite relaxed. Until...



...Emily wants to play!



How many cats and Apple devices can you count on this bed?!


As you can see, my nursemaids are all hard at work, helping me feel better!




18 comments:

  1. ...and your nurses never ask for a pay raise!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't hire better nursemaids than that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do a good job of keeping me toasty warm!

      Delete
  3. They are doin' what they're here for. (I think) Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lazing about, being cats? Exactly!

      Delete
  4. You're taking the old 'An Apple a day keeps the doctor away' seriously then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice with company when you don't fell well. Get better soon.

    Hugs
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They apparently love it when I'm sick.

      Delete
  6. Glad to see they are doing their bit to make you feel better, Knat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they knew how to make ice cream, they'd be perfect.

      Delete
  7. Best cat pictures I've ever seen! I only count two apple products -- were there more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Gordon had his Mac hidden under the duvet, but you can only see two, so you are correct!

      Delete
  8. Anonymous10:27 am

    That's some good medicine right there. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!!! So sweeties!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good little nursemaids!

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!