Friday, February 18, 2011

Art Fayre 2011 blog

I have put together a blog for our Art Fayre show this year (June 11 & 12, 2011 at the Glengarry Pioneer Museum in Dunvegan, Ontario.) Please visit it, bookmark it, and share it with your friends! We will feature artist profiles and regular updates in the weeks and months leading up to our show. If you're within driving distance, mark your calendar and come see (and buy!) our art in person.

Check it out (the link is working now; it was screwed up yesterday!)

http://artfayre.blogspot.com/

The Glengarry Pioneer Museum is an hour east of Ottawa, an hour west of Montréal, and about 45 minutes north of the New York state border crossing at Massena.

And if anyone out there has ideas on how I can further publicize our show, especially on the web, let me know!

Here's a gorgeous watercolour by local artist Fran Bailey. You can read more about her here.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to make it to your show this year. I shall have to save the date. Perhaps I will bake some cookies for all of you *starving* artists :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh, your cookies are works of art in themselves, Paula! And the vernissage is on the Sat, with all artists in attendance.

    Mon plaisir, Fran!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!