Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Lots of chicken (and other) artwork on Etsy.

I have been listing leftovers from our show in my Etsy shop. This one is called Penelope Ponders Perdition. Because I loooove alliteration! Here's the link to the Etsy listing. More coming!





 

And if you're looking for a book for kids, check out the kids' book I illustrated about a snake named Katie who lives in the Sonoran Desert. You can get it here too. If you're in Canada, I can mail you a signed copy for $7.95 postage.

Now I must go walk some needy dogs...

8 comments:

  1. What fear would the Pigeonator have of perdition? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the age of alliteration abides! It's a lovely piece Knat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I was poking around the shop - I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penelope is quite lovely, even with the perdition pondering going on in her little avian brain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:54 am

    Wow. Simply gorgeous, Natalie. Love the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic of Penelope posed on the egg carton. But it provokes a problem - which came first, the chicken or the eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:12 pm

    Oh. My. Gosh. That is so beautiful! You are so clever...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahab, I'm not sure but I liked the alliteration!:)

    Thanks Jams!

    Wandering Cat, thank you! And I will post a pic of the scarf I am knitting with your yarn when it's done.

    Musical Gardener, that hen draws blood when she pecks. But only if you're stealing an egg out from under her.

    CogDis, many thanks.

    Evlyn, I am certainly not going to be the one to figure out the answer to THAT question! :)

    TTPT, I blush! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!