Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, our satellite internet access still isn't working, two days after a windstorm moved the dish out of alignment. Thus I am back to 26,400 BPS on dial-up while I wait for the stupid company to come re-align the dish. So no photos today (because uploading files is so slow that it makes me want to drink heavily) but I wanted to wish all and sundry a very happy New Year, and please, if you go out tonight to party, don't drink and drive!

Happy happy!

Knatolee, Gordon and pets galore

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 am

    that's even MUCH worse that I have at 50.6Kbps which is actually a livable speed. I hope you have that dish aligned soon. I miss your pictures!

    Happy New Year to you, Mr. C and all your kiddies.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Pnat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!!!

    ~ Wolf Lover Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the lovely greetings!! :) I have not done any blog-visiting since the satellite went out (too painful waiting for pages to load!) but I will get back to that once they've fixed the satellite internet. We are hoping that will happen today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!