Monday, August 08, 2011

You can't get good help these days!

Meet my officemates!


Won't look the boss in the eye!


Always lying down on the job.

 

Spending too much time goofing off with co-workers!



But acting all alert when the boss catches his eye!



Stealing office supplies (a wild turkey feather I had on my desk.)



Asking too much of the secretary, then swatting her butt as she walks out.



Good thing they're all so cute, or there'd be mass layoffs!


Of course, THIS could explain the catitude!


Thanks, Katnip Lounge, for pointing this holiday out to us!

8 comments:

  1. I see a sexual harassment suit coming! Look out Julius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:54 pm

    I usually hate office politics, but I find yours quite entertaining, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butt-swatting? Maybe Julius has been hanging out with the roosters and Charlie Sheen the duck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure about who really is this boss in this office? After seeing all that cattitude, I would be suspicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:42 pm

    I thought every day was World Cat Day! It sure seems like it around my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I am glad that Julius is an effective supervisor. Just as well he didn't harass you Knatolee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wandering Cat, lucky we have a good lawyer in the house, eh? ;)

    CogDis, these are the only sort of office politics I can tolerate!!!

    Pilgrim, and they KNOW IT! And use it to their advantage on a regular basis. Manipulators! ;)

    Ahab, I fear you may be right.

    Evlyn, one thing I do know is that I am NOT the boss!

    TTPT, hahaha, same here!

    Jams, Julius just draws blood when I annoy him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!