Monday, October 12, 2015

I'd love to win for charity!

Just a reminder, because the competition closes soon and I am neck-and-neck for first place in my category with another lady. If I win, the money will go to my favourite charity! Kindly vote for me!

-----------------

I have been nominated by Miss Edie the Pug for a Pets Plus Us Champions Award in the category of Pet Owner. If I win, the company will donate $1500 to the animal charity of my choice, which in my case would be the Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry OSPCA shelter in Cornwall, from where we have adopted 33 animals and counting!

You can vote once a day! You do need to enter your email address BUT if you don't want "spam" you don't click the box offering to send you mailings. I've gotten no mailings from them so I can tell you they honour their word on that.

I would very much appreciate your vote. Go here to vote for me! While you're at it, vote for Miss Ediein the community outreach category. She was nominated by Dr. Ryan Llera.

5 comments:

  1. I have been reading and enjoying your blog for several years but rarely comment. Think I found you from Deb's (Just Cats) blog. I am so impressed with your compassion and care for all animals. All this just to say that I have been voting daily for you and Miss Edie. Hope you are both winners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shirley. Your comments made my day! So glad you enjoy the blog and I very much appreciate you voting for me AND Miss Edie the pug. xoxox

      Delete
  2. yes, yes, yes - i will try to vote every day. i-heart-your-blog and your kitties, and love reading about your life on the farm. you make our day. my first beloved kitty was an orangie. ----suz in northeast ohio, and kitties muppet, jake, julia, emma and louie (a bombay, a bengal, two tabby mixes and a tuxie); one a stray who came to our farm and the others adopted from our humane society shelter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!