Monday, June 03, 2013

Mr. Tristan, so helpful!

The real reason Gordon has a bald spot (apart from all that very manly testosterone coursing through his veins!)...


These two were cute yesterday. We went for a run and got pretty stinking hot and sweaty in the humidity. Tristan decided to give Gordon the human salt lick a little help cleaning up!



"How's this, Daddy? Am I doing a good job?" 



Note the paw of ownership on Gordon's arm!


Sophie, meanwhile, was quite happy to roll around on the ground next to me.



Happy old dogs. Sweaty old humans!



18 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, that is too funny! I love the "paw of ownership" on Gordon's arm. Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a slobbery dog wash to make you feel loved!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paw on the arm....a very familiar daily exercise by our dog...just a reminder to us that he is in charge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They crack me up when they do that. That paw of ownership!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely, happy post. I'm still smiling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tristan just looks so happy to be with his daddy!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous8:36 pm

    I may have said this before, but if you did not exist we'd have to invent you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :))) You always make me smile!

      Delete
  6. Happiness all around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, if you hadn't made a feature of Gordon's bald spot I'd never have known..

    ReplyDelete
  8. The love we receive from our pets is immeasurable! These photos are priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!