Angela tagged me, so here we go!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, I was living in a rural hamlet in Ontario, near Toronto, but preparing to move to Nova Scotia. I was freelancing as a graphic designer at an advertising agency in Hamilton, and really enjoying it! I was adjusting to life without my Mum, who had died the year before.
Five snacks I enjoy:
(1) Kashi chocolate and cherry granola bars
(2) Any muffin Gordon makes
(3) Hummus on crackers
(4) Cherries (fresh!)
(5) Dairy Queen Reese's PB Cups Blizzard
Five Things on My To-Do list today:
(1) Continue working on the new, additional illustrations for the kids' book I have been illustrating for three years and which I really hope will be published this year!!!
(2) Do something to remember my dear friend Carol's birthday. She would have turned 43 today but died too young last fall. She liked children, so I think I might donate to Unicef.
(3) Walk the dogs!
(4) Kill some more striped cucumber beetles (I'm organic. I squash them with my bare hands. Ick.)
(5) Make pizza for supper.
Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(1) Give a whole lot of money to the Cornwall SPCA (they need a new roof) and other animal charities I care about.
(2) Pay off the mortgage.
(3) Get me some farm animals! (This will happen anyway, but the billionaire status will speed things up.)
(4) Buy a HONKING big tractor.
(5) Leave myself enough money for a comfortable retirement, and get rid of the rest. But we'll already have a comfortable retirement, knock wood, so I won't need a lot.
Five jobs I have had:
(1) Bookstore clerk
(2) Bank teller
(3) Graphic designer
(4) Camp counsellor
(5) Salesclerk in an "art" store (sold framed prints)
Five of my bad habits:
(2) Wasting time on email
(3) Not hanging up my coat (sorry Mum!)
(4) Forgetting to put on sunscreen/bug repellent
(5) Lack of patience with idiots (see?)
Five places I have lived:
(1) Toronto, Ontario
(2) Abbotsford, British Columbia
(3) Prospect, Nova Scotia
(4) Peterborough, ON
(5) Montreal, Quebec
Five people I would like to get to know better (yes, this means you are tagged!):
(2) Wolf Lover Gurl
Five Random Things:
(1) I seriously need another cup of tea. NOW.
(2) Environment Canada keeps giving us "severe thunderstorm" watches and warnings, and nothing ever happens.
(3) It's too frigging humid today.
(4) Today I will draw a Gila Monster.
(5) Too many beans in the pasta last night!