Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Uh, you're not a bird either

This is a birdfeeder. Do either of these creatures look like birds to you?


Uh no, that's because they are NOT birds!!! Graziella Groundhog has breached the perimeter, but she can't figure out how to get her carcass up into the feeder. My heart bleeds baby, my heart bleeds. But she is very good at eating the weeds in our pathetic excuse for a lawn!


Meanwhile, here is another shot of the ever-handsome Buddy, quite possibly the best-looking (furry) boy in Cape Breton:


And in other news, until recently I thought we just had eastern cottontails in our garden, but I realized that is not the case. We also have snowshoe hares! This cute little creature is not particularly afraid of me, but man, can he run when he has to!

"Got carrots?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!