Saturday, June 24, 2017

When your best friend is an ass (literally!)

So, Finney the pony and Saul the donkey are the best of buddies, and Saul LOVES to whack Finney with stuff... rubber feed pan, horse ball, whatever. And Finney loves to be whacked!


So here are 10,000 of the 40,000 shots I took the other night (I may be exaggerating slightly!)



Their facial expressions crack me up!


Saul has two feet off the ground. He's really getting into it!





"Don't hit me with that thing."
"Aww come on!"
"Nope!"



"How about I just push it against you?"
"Nope!"
"Come on, just a bit!"
"Nope!" 
"COME ON!"



"Well, that does feel kind of nice!"





"WTF? Hey! You bastard!"





"Dude, watch the mane! I have a date with Ella tonight!"



"Sorry little man, I only have eyes for Roo. I like a REAL horse!"






"Bahahaha! She shut you down, buddy!"




"Hey boys, I'm available!"




"Big blonde and beautiful, that's me."




"I'll pay for the hay!"



"Fine, you bastards..."




"Oh well, what are you doing tonight?"





"Bashing you with the pan, bro!"



"Dude! Stings!"


"Hey! HEY!"



"Sorry man. I love you, dude."


"Boys. I'm still free tonight."


"Boys?" 


"Quick, let's go watch the goats ram each other off Goat Mountain."


"Don't hit me with that."
"I'm not!"
"Don't hit me!"
"Not hitting, just touching!"
"DON'T TOUCH ME, THEN!"

"Awww..."

13 comments:

  1. Love this post, made me laugh! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom! Momm! MOM! and so forth and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie, this is so brilliant. Finney's facial expressions are hilarious and your captions gave me a good laugh. I love the big beautiful blonde too. Thanks for a great post. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. All their faces are hilarious. He hit me. Did not. Mom. He did it again. Not doing anything. Are too! Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was some show. I'm not sure what was going on and I'll bet the donkey had no Idea what was going on either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally hilarious! I love watching critters play. They get into it with such vigor and imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie... I think you've been spending too much time with the animals....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was fun. Thank you. Your commentary made it fun. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute series of photographs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! I just release some new dies and one of them has a "Donkey" on it. I'll have to send you some to make note cards with! Email me your address, my friend and I will do just that. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post brought a big smile to my face and made me laugh out loud. It's like the little brother annoying the big sister. "Just leave me alone already!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:41 am

    Love your title on this one. So true! We have 2 donks and they play together in a way that the horses never do. Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  13. These two are quite the comedy team. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!