Monday, September 10, 2007

All my life is boxes, sunrise to sundown...

Sometimes, I go a little crazy when I'm packing boxes. But maybe it will amuse the movers...



They gave us a bunch of used boxes, and Hilldrup is not our moving company. I know that my destination is most assuredly not "excellence", so I corrected this:


Our tiny rental home is rapidly filling with boxes, making it ever-more-difficult to get the the bathroom at night without inflicting bruises on yourself:



I...

hate...

MOVING!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Just be sure you don't pack any cats in those boxes. Especially cats who pee on leopard-print Birkies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. When hubby and I moved from the apartment to our house we of course listed what items were in each box. Well on one of them he finally had it and wrote, "Sh*t, I don't know, open it up and find out!" I think we still have that box. Just sad!

    ~ Wolf Lover Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!