Wednesday, February 10, 2016

It's a wonder I get anything done here...

...with THIS cuteness going on!!!







My little Rosie!


Missy is not so sure about Luc!


Rosie mistaking my nose for a bottle!


These kids just do not sit still!


Rosie. Hard to believe she nearly died the day after she was born! While she is still smaller than her two siblings, she's doing great!


Luc lording it over his sister!


Annabelle eating hay with her mama (stealing pony hay, that is!)


Yes, Annabelle, I caught you in the act!


Esme and Finney sharing hay (in a Handy Hay Net! We love 'em!)


Guess who?


Yes, it's my spectacular donkey!



He was chomping down on my hood here. He loves to do that, and steal hats!


Sharing a snack with Finney


And Emerson says, "Can't you see I'm trying to take a nap?"




20 comments:

  1. Got your hands full there with the goat kids that's for sure . They are soo cute and spunky I could sit in the barn for hours with them watching and playing with all the animals . Lovely video and photos ! Thanks for sharing , have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos as usual Natalie. Luc certainly is a busy boy judging by your video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That donkey has more expression to his face than some people I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is amazing, if I do say so myself!

      Delete
  4. mom says she wouldn't ever get anything done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids are adorable. I've always heard that goats will eat almost anything. Any danger that they would actually eat the insulation or the plastic? And there was a horse we knew that loved to steal hats too... so funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably would but I don't them alone to run around that area unsupervised. :)

      Delete
  6. this was just the CUTEST!! Love how they HOP!!!! xoxoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the video! I don't know how you get anything done either! Baby goats are just fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And everybody is well looked after. You certainly give your animals a way more than just food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you! I sure spend a lot of time worrying about them!

      Delete
  9. Annabelle is wearing two brown sucks on her front legs :) and the mommy goat is one brown and one white :) Have the baby goats been outside yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've had a couple of brief outings but I don't think they'll be joining the herd for real until it warms up in March!

      Delete
  10. Natalie, I wanna come live with you. I'll take care of the goats for you. I miss having my goats. I'll even do it for free. Love all the pictures and the videos. Keep them coming for my fix of wonderful farm animals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They sure look like contented critters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how you get any work done either. I could sit and look at your pictures and watch your videos all day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. don't eat the insulation,
    don't eat the wood,
    don't eat the string,
    don't eat the plastic,

    well aren't you full of don'ts! :) (I usually am too with kittens)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!