Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Catty McCattykins Catty Catty Cat Cat Catamania Catness!

Gentle readers, I bring to you, as per your requests, MANY CATS!


Mr. Alex is just too handsome.



Debonair and unconcerned.



Pensive and handsome, all at the same time.



Alex and Naomi mock Sophie through the screen door.



"I am the sexiest cat alive, and I know it. Three legs are better than four!"



Emily. Note the cat-sized indentation and numerous claw marks in the screen door!!



Two tabbies entwined.


The first annual meeting of Butt-sniffers Anonymous (B. A. to the initiated!)



Dogs are welcome to join the group!

Have I mentioned that Emily LOVES Tristan? She's always rubbing up against him, purring at him, batting her lashes and generally making a floozy of herself. He responds with... intense butt-sniffing. No doubt Emily can't forget the good times last spring when she was in heat, throwing herself at everything that took in oxygen.




Alex not giving a damn in his utterly cool fashion.


A clowder of cats!



"Don't hate me because I'm better than you, human flesh-bag! Just bow down on your knees, where you belong."




Emily's coat is a knock-out.



Cats rule, dogs drool.



And as always, Julius rises above it all!



28 comments:

  1. I was WAITING for Julius! You saved the best for last. Miss Emily, what a gorgeous gal...although she seems to have put on her airplane ears for the B.A. meeting! Loved all the photos of Alex...kiss his little tripoddy self for me...
    *MWAH*!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kisses delivered! Emily has the most expressive ears of the lot. :)

      Delete
  2. Your title almost knocked me off my chair laughing. I'm not sure why but Alex reminds me of our daughter's Hugo. Something...
    Your camera is capturing the cattiness. Love it and will want more soon. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working to fulfill my monthly cat-photo quota! :)

      Delete
  3. Emily's coat is so distinctive. Do you know if she has an exotic cat in her parentage? It doesn't seem to earn her any points with her friends however!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She showed up as an abandoned six-week-old kitten on our farm last January, so unfortunately I don't know her story, but more than one of my cat-lovin' friends thinks she's a Bengal cat. She certainly has many many Bengal characteristics!

      Delete
  4. Alex looks like our girl Zoe..oh the cuteness of the babies..if we weren't responsible cat parents!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Look at all the trouble I've gotten myself into because of cute ducklings. 21 pet ducks!

      I had a cat name Zoe who died prematurely in 2007 (suspected cancer.) I still miss her.

      Delete
  5. Some cats are simply tarty and you have one! She's nicely balanced by having a gentleman like Julius. He saves your family from utter disgrace! My little Maeve is of the tarty type and old Utah is disgusted. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! You're right, Julius balances things out very well.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. And you don't need a cat-suit to visit them!

      Delete
  7. What a good looking bunch of kitties. We especially like Julius. He looks like the wisest of the group. They sure do look like a happy group. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marg. He is DEFINITELY the wisest!!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful pictures and Alex looks like Sudden * smile *.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed how much they look alike!

      Delete
  9. Out of curiosity, are Alex and Naomi still an item? As I recall, they had frequent romantic moments involving cuddling and earwax removal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, although Emily likes throw herself at him from time to time, and I can't say he resists!

      Delete
  10. Oh my... awesome photos. Emily is magifique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, isn't she? And she knows it!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful Kitty Cats..Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki. We love our felines. :)

      Delete
  12. Ha ha the BA meeting ones are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God humans don't act that way!

      Delete
  13. Anonymous3:54 pm

    My Sassy belongs to B.A. A cat can't walk by her without her sticking her nose in his/her bum. (She's my Westie/Silkie mix.)

    Great photos. Gorgeous kitties.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh, Sassy is right at cat height! Our cats can't reciprocate with Tristan because he's too tall. :)

      Delete
  14. Wonderful cat pix. Your blog is wonderful - love the diversity of animals (even though I'm phobic about snakes). Of course, I am quite partial to cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you so much. As you can see, we are kind of partial to cats too! :)))

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!