Thursday, July 27, 2006

Shrooms in the bathroom

Okay, you know I like to whine a lot about the damp, wet weather in British Columbia (even though lately it has been sunny and hitting 35 C!) Well, here's proof of the wetness... a fine mushroom crop growing in our bathroom! And our bathroom is actually very dry and well-ventilated.

These babies keep popping up at the base of my fern plant and I keep ripping them out, because I'm afraid some cat will be stupid enough to eat them, and I don't know if they are poisonous! I don't know what kind of mushrooms they are! They look quite pretty and tasty but no way am I putting them anywhere near my digestive system.

Any mushroom experts out there wanna tell me what I've got going here? Are they edible? Psychedelic? Deadly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!