WolfLoverGurl tagged me for this ages ago, so I'll do this while I wait for photos to download (dial-up MUST DIE!)
By the way, we didn't get our Great Dane dog. He bit me once, growled several times, went for my arm, and that was that. Poor guy... he was obviously mistreated in his past, and his issues are more than we can handle right now. So the dog search continues. We suspect he was turned into the shelter for biting, although they did temperament tests and he passed them all. Sigh...
Anyway, on a brighter note...
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Eight facts/habits about me:
1. I have ridden elephants twice.
2. If I had been born a boy, my name would have been "Craig."
3. My parents almost called me "Nancy."
4. My maternal grandmother was named Anastasia (nice Russian name for a Irish girl born in 1902, ha ha!) and my parents thought that name might be a bit much for me (but I like it!)
5. When I was in the Royal Canadian Naval Reserve, I took the biggest hat size they then had for women (23")
6. I have size 10 feet which do not look good in army boots.
7. I got a silver badge for fitness in the Participaction programme back in the 70’s. My downfall was the "flexed arm hang."
8. When I was a kid, I used to have a book in my hand all the time. I used to read books and watch TV at the same time. I would read at the dinner table when my Mum was feeling generous and would allow me to do so! I would read anywhere including the bathroom. If I had nothing else to read, I would read packaging, labels, pamphlets... I still do that.