Friday, June 16, 2006

Canada's Next Top Model





You get an entry today because the dog got me up really early and I don't feel like going out and trimming the hedges yet. We hope to have the house listed by Monday!

Anyway, a couple of weeks back I got bored after putting on a face mask our friends brought me back from Fiji. I think you can plainly see who will be Canada's Next Top Model!

Incidentally, that pink headband was knit or crocheted by my Mum at least 30 years ago. Acrylic lasts forever! I will never part with it. :)

6 comments:

  1. It's a fetching look, m'dear. Quite fetching. Fetched from the fen, I'd say ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! How do you get your eyes to point in two different directions like that?! I'm impressed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:29 pm

    That's a mighty bright idea you're having there, Knatabee.

    Sister Moggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blinded by your sheer beauty...
    Yeah, that's it...blinded!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:19 pm

    I think as soon as I stop laughing I'll be scared.

    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELL! I happen to think mud becomes me. Whadda bunch of critics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!