Sunday, May 30, 2010

Art Fayre 2010

One of our local papers, the bilingual Hawkesbury Tribune Express, has done a write-up on our upcoming Art Fayre at the Glengarry Pioneer Museum in Dunvegan, Ontario. They featured a photo of one of my rugs in the write-up:

This year the Art Fayre runs June 12 - 13th from 11am to 4 pm each day. Sixteen local artists will be featured in the event (including me and my bloggy friends Ronna and Fran), with lots of fun activities like artist demonstrations, a "Doodle Tent" and the "Artist Trading Card Table", plus of course lots of wonderful art for sale!

The Pioneer Museum is located at 1645 County Rd. 30 in Dunvegan, about an hour from Ottawa and an hour from Montreal. I encourage you to attend! All the info can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, which I love to read!